Celadrin® Accelerator Balm is totally natural, over-the-counter product that safely promotes flexibility and healthy joint function and comes in a handy dispenser that will fit into any sports bag or tracksuit pocket easily.
Published clinical studies on Celadrin have reported significant results without any side effects.
For headaches, joint and muscle care with clinically-proven patented compound of esterified fatty acids
Approximately 70 applications per bottle.
Celadrin® Accelerator Balm™ is formulated to be:
• FREE from Parabens
• FREE from Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
• FREE from MI (methylisothiazolinone)
• FREE from Steroids
• FREE from Petrochemicals
• Safe for Diabetics
• Safe to use with Warfarin and Coumadin***
• The only non-natural ingredient is Carbomer*
• All other ingredients are naturally sourced
• Safe for those with shellfish allergies
• Suitable for Vegetarians
• Meets airline security regulations
Celadrin® is one of the most effective natural compounds that safely promotes flexibility and healthy joint function. It is FDA-compliant.
Published clinical studies have reported significant results without any side effects**.
Natures Naturals' Celadrin® Accelerator Balm™ has a higher Celadrin® content than almost all other products and also has added menthol for its soothing properties, making it ideal for helping keep joints and muscles healthy. It works in a similar but more dramatic way to EPA and DHA in fish oils. But, significantly, there is no shellfish extract in our product, so it is safe for people with allergies to shellfish!
• Targets pain and joint inflammations
• It is immediately absorbed by the skin
• It leaves no traces on the skin or clothing
• No side effects
• It doesn't induce any photosensitivity reactions
• No contraindications – even during pregnancy
Celadrin® Accelerator Balm™ works in a similar but more dramatic way to the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA that is found in fish oils - but is safe for sufferers of Shellfish Allergy to use!
Helps reduce cartilage breakdown in the joints and its beneficial effects have been proven to be superior to Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, SAMe and other arthritis medications.
*The Cosmetics Ingredients Review Expert Panel (CIR) has evaluated all scientific data and have concluded that Carbomer polymers were safe as ingredients in cosmetics and personal care products.
* *Celadrin® has been clinically studied at various times with results published in the prestigious Journal of Rheumatology as well as the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. For topical application of Celadrin® balm, a clinical study was conducted at the University of Connecticut, involving 42 patients with osteoarthritis of the knee. Participants used either Celadrin® or a placebo cream. Patients were evaluated before application of the cream, 30 minutes after, and then again following a 30 day treatment period during which the cream was applied twice a day, morning and evening.The researchers evaluated physical function, postural movement, pain and range of motion. The test included how long it took the patient to get up and go from a chair, stair climbing, endurance, and mobility of the knee. The group receiving Celadrin® had outstanding results with reduced pain and stiffness, improved balance and strength and better mobility. 100% of the patients in the study showed significant benefit compared to the patients on the placebo. Even more significant was that patients experienced a dramatic improvement in all aspects tested after only 30 minutes of applying the cream with cumulative benefits occurring after 30 days. An additional published study, as an extension of this original study, confirmed earlier research showing improvement in elbow, wrist and knee mobility and significant reduction in pain.
Parabens are a type of chemical used as preservatives and are commonly found in hundreds of toiletries products sold on the high street. These include shampoos, moisturisers, shaving gels, cleansing gels, personal lubricants and even toothpaste.
Parabens are added to help kill bacteria, prevent the growth of mould and prolong the pre-sale shelf-life of products, but there is global concern about the potential toxic effects on the human body, caused by the absorption of Parabens through the skin.
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) is a foaming agent, also commonly used in soaps, shampoos, shaving foams, detergents, toothpastes and other products to make them lather and foam up when used.
This can cause irritation to the skin, eyes and scalp, as the Sodium Lauryl Sulphate found in many ordinary soaps is exactly the same as you would find used to de-grease car engines. In exactly the same way it dissolves the grease on auto engines, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate also dissolves the oils on your skin, which may potentially cause more serious health risks.
Methylisothiazolinone (MI) is second only to nickel in causing contact dermatitis - where skin becomes red, sore, swollen or inflamed after direct contact with a substance. One in 12 adults and one in five children in the UK now have eczema, and contact dermatitis is one of the most common types.
***Safe to Use with Warfarin
Care has to be taken regarding herb and nutrient consumption while taking Coumadin or Warfarin. Natures Naturals' Celadrin® Accelerator Balm™ is safe to take with Coumarin or Warfarin. The list of those products that should be avoided (or not used once you are on anticoagulant drugs) includes Bromelain, Coenzyme Q10, Danshen, Dong Quai, Garlic, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, St. John's Wort and vitamins E and K.
We do not make any claim that this topical application will cure any condition.